Mmm, treats, I love good treats. That is what I call anything yummy to eat or drink, a treat. Treats totally make me happy. I am willing to admit that I am using the presence of this section in my Happiness Project for an excuse to visit the local cupcake shop and Starbucks a little more often. Is that wrong?
This card is super simple, it has just the bare bones of the elements that have been on each card. Sometimes it is easy to get wrapped up in making elaborate projects with layers and layers of papers and embellishments when just a few do the trick. I like lots of stuff and elements, but this time just the few felt right to me.
Like I shared before, this yellow flower is from a larger flower by Prima. I used just the center so that the size would be consistent with the blue flower used on the other cards.
I layered one of the 7g ephemera pieces on one of the Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps cards. Each were distressed with the Tim Holtz Tonic Distresser and then inked. The journal strip, flower, and pin keeps the card consistent with the formula of the others.
Next up tomorrow, the Places card. . .
- 7gypsies Conservatory patterned paper: Aviary, Feather
- 7gypsies Mini Vintage Ephemera Cards
- Crafty Secrets Vintage Photos Double Sided Creative Scraps
- Maya Road Vintage Trinket Pins: Green Leaf
- Prima Marketing flowers
- Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Distresser
- Therm O Web Mounting Adhesive Sheets (covering the cards with paper)
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry (for all embellishments)