Just a quick check in today to share a card I created while expirimenting with a few stamps and color wash.
I first sprayed the card with bit of Lettuece and Sailboat Blue Color Wash.
I added a stamped vine (Suzanne Carillo Cherish Flourish) over the Colorwash.
I stamped the Grid Frame onto a scrap of creme cardstock using Coffee Archival Ink. I added a phrase that I created using the Teresa Collins Stampmaker. I chose a combination of two grungey fonts to create my phrase. I stamped them using Jet Black Ink. I also stamped the super cute little birdie with Jet Black Archival. I colored it in using a Letraset Pro Markers.
I used several different shades of green Letraset Promarkers to color in the vine. I added a dark pink for the flowers. I love the way you can color right on top of the Color Wash and still see the speckling effect of the mist.
I added a small dab of Stardust Stickles to the flower centers.
I added a subltle sparkele effect by coloring over the vine in some places with an American Crafts Glitter Marker.
I finished off the card and the elements with an edging of Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- stamps: Art Gone Wild Suzanne Carillo Collection- Thanks Grace (bird), Grid Frame, and Cherish Flourish; phrase stamp created with Teresa Collins Stamp Maker
- markers: Letraset Pro Markers: Pear Green, Antique Pink, Marsh Green, Powder Blue, Buttercup, Denim Blue, Blue Pearl; American Crafts Glitter Marker: Pure Glitter
- Ranger Adirondack Color Wash: Lettuce and Sailboat Blue
- ink: Vintage Photo Distess Ink, Ranger Jet Black and Coffee Archival Ink
- stickles: Stardust
- adhesive: Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares