The new kitchen windows are in! We added the window to the left. To make them match they replaced the right one also.
The new windows are in upstairs, well except for one, they are leaving it out so they get load sheet rock through the opening.
We have stacks of sheet rock in the living, dining room, and kitchen.
The first photo shows that you can now look through Emma's closet into the bathroom. We got the bad news from the city plumbing inspector that they wanted ALL of the plumbing in the house pulled and replaced. All of the bathroom plumbing for the downstairs bathroom was sandwiched between the bathroom wall and Emma's closet wall. Sooooo, down came the walls so that the pipes could be changed out. YIKES!
Something interesting to note here is the vintage wall paper hiding in the closet. At some point, part of the closet was partitioned off for duct work, in that space you can see the original wallpaper still in great shape. What remained of the closet had been wallpapered with wood look contact paper which made for a very dark closet. After the fire, the contact paper was painted over with Killz. Now with the wall down and the painted contact paper peeled away, you can see that the entire closet at one time was wallpapered in the pink stripe/daisy paper. Partway up the paper changes to a minty green dotted pattern.